You have come to the right place:
- You are 25-35 years old and find yourself stuck in a life that you had not planned or doesn’t feel as good as you hoped it would..
- You left university with clear goals and dreams and then reality kicked in. It is proving tough to find meaningful work, to survive on your income, to stay fit, to find a life-partner and to be happy all at the same time.
- You feel the weight of being fully responsible for your own luck.
- Some people might even say you are lucky, but it doesn’t feel like that for you. Because what you have is not what you want. And what you want, seems unclear, unachievable or plain stupid (in your parents’ or some others’ opinion).
- You see your peers zoom by you on Facebook and despite a high number of online friends and a busy social life you often feel lonely with your worries.
- In fact, often you are the one helping out your friends, but you can’t keep burdening them with your crazy stuff.
Let us be here for you, and meet other quarter-lifers who in a refreshing manner open up about the challenges they are facing just like you.
Ready to take the reigns and change something NOW?
Talk to one of our coaches and get the ball rolling.
|Love the idea of being with like-minded people and not going this alone?
Get started with the
Boost your mood, get clear on your career, learn what quarter-lifers like you read, follow and watch.