Mind The Gap Market Research
Mind The Gap is a new resource for those in their 20s and 30s. In order that we make it something that you will find helpful, relevant and interesting, we’d love to know what’s really going on for you. By helping us answer the below questions you can help us create a community and a set of resources truly tailored to your needs and that of your generation. It should only take you 10 minutes to answer our questions. You can keep your answers short and snappy or as long and detailed as you like.
We are interested in hearing from as many people in their 20s and 30s as possible and especially when one or more of the following sentences rings true for you:
- You feel stuck.
- You have recently moved or graduated.
- You feel not entirely at home where you live right now.
- Your relationship has ended or isn’t the way you were hoping it to be.
- You feel ready for a career change.
- You sometimes think: “What the heck am I doing with my life?! How will I get to where I want to be?”
- You are under the impression, that most other people seem to have it all figured out.
We appreciate your help in creating Mind The Gap, therefore we want to thank you with a chance to win one of four 90 minute Coaching Sessions with a Mind The Gap Team Member (worth £130) or one of three £20 iTunes vouchers (The winners will be announced in 6 months intervals in our newsletter). To take us up on that chance, you’ll find a link at the end of the questionnaire.
At the end of the survey, we will also invite you to indicate if you are happy to answer a few more questions in a 1-1 interview on the phone. The interview comes with the option of a 20 minute speed coaching in return, a chance to gain clarity and make life decisions right there and then.
Everything is anonymous and confidential, so with these interviews, we want to get to know you and your generation even more.